1. Wrong judgement:- You are not able to judge a situation or person correctly. You rush into your decision.
2. Settling for less:- You can not be desperate and get the best and choicest in life, never.
3. Vulnerability:- Desperation has a thick smell. People can smell it from afar. It makes you an easy prey for predators, they can easily take advantage of you.
4. Haste:- Desperation’s twin brother is Haste, they are inseparable. Actions taken in haste are not always the best.
5. Regret:- Most decisions made out of desperation leave you wishing you never made them.
Think about that thing you are so desperate about. Think hard. Would you rather hold on tenaciously to your desperation and have these rewards?
“therefore this is what the LORD God says: “Look! I am laying a foundation stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation: WHOEVER BELIEVES FIRMLY WILL NOT ACT HASTILY.” -Isaiah 28:16 (ISV) -Emphasis mine
©2016, Ayobami Temitope Kehinde